Business technology is one of the largest investments a business can make. Ensure you are getting the most out of it.
How is your IT investments managed currently?
Do any of the following scenarios seem familiar?
~ Large dollar value projects which may or may not match the company’s objectives.
~ Weak IT governance structures creating situations where executives don’t have clear ideas of what they’re approving and why.
~ Limited research and preparation of business cases for IT projects and their overall impact
A strong portfolio management program created with the help of Wolrige Mahon’s Technology and Risk Advisory group can help, creating the following benefits:
- Maximize value of IT investments while minimizing the risk
- Improve communication and alignment between IT and business leaders
- Encourage business unit leaders to consider “team” approach and take responsibility for projects
- Allow project managers to schedule resources more efficiently
- Reduce the number of redundant projects
- Effectively plan future projects with more predictability
Technology and Risk Advisory Contacts:
CPA, CA, CITP, Information Technology
Audit and Accounting
Technology & Advisory Services