Business data is growing larger every day. Harness the mountains of information your business captures to help tell you what you should do next.
Once only within the reach of large companies with endless resources, predictive analytics has become much more accessible in recent years. With the advancement of tools, and the evolution of data modelling practices many businesses can get significant benefit from using analytical research of their data.
The Technology and Risk Advisory Group data modelling and analytics team can help with:
- Advancing current analytic capability to include predictive models
- Identify, assess and prioritize valid analytic opportunities
- Provide advice on developing an analytics process including tools procurement advice
- Assistance with using data to explore A-B scenarios
- Staff training on analytics concepts, procedures or developed models
- Establish goal-driven analytics models with consistent, measurable outcomes that produce actionable data.
Technology and Risk Advisory Contacts:
CPA, CA, CITP, Information Technology
Audit and Accounting
Technology & Advisory Services
Data Protection – “proper due diligence” – Notice of intent to fine Marriott International, Inc £99.2 …